Special Forces (SF) Ballistic Helmet
The SF helmet is a light-weight, high performance multi-layer combat proven helmet that provides robust protection from ballistic and fragmentation projectiles and other low energy threats. Manufactured in the UK using high quality aramid fibres bound in resin, moulded to form a solid outer shell. The SF helmet is based on PASGT Helmet design, with higher cut sides, reduced ear & back coverage and no lip allows enhanced peripheral vision and hearing capabilities.
- High cut PASGT design
- High ballistic performance
- NIJ IIIA protection
- STANAG V50 F6 650m/s protection
- Fully customisable
- Adjustable harness suspension system for perfect fit
- Ergonomically designed for enhanced comfort
- Made with military grade materials and techniques
Helmets are provided with fully adjustable harnesses for individual tailoring. The helmet shell is available in four sizes. For the best fit, measure the largest circumference of your head, typically just behind the tops of your ears.
- Accessory rails
- Lightweight attachment shroud