Snugpak - Softie 12 Endeavour
Those who know about the Softie 12 Osprey have either used one or wished they had one. Use it from the heights of the Scottish mountains to the bottom of your snow hole.
Need a longer sleeping bag?
Do you find most sleeping bags too short? If so look no further as here at Snugpak as we manufacture in the UK we have the facility to extend some of our famous softie range. If you’re taller than 6’3” (190cm) or would just like a little more room you may find the extra long option to be perfect for you. We can add a further 30cm to your sleeping bag increasing the exterior length from 220cm to 250cm. Adding this extra section to your sleeping bag will make your night’s sleep much more comfortable by increasing your leg room.*
*Please note the extra long section will not extend the main sleeping bag zip, the extra space will be added below the zip & standard expanda panels will still fit the extra long bags.
- Weight 2000g weight includes everything.
- Made in the UK: support British manufacturing and enjoy superior British quality.
- Comfort: -10º use this as your main temperature guide.
- Low: -15º Experienced users who are used to severe conditions.
- Extra Long: Add a further 30cm to your sleeping bag increasing the exterior length from 220cm to 250cm.
- Reinforced Foot: Olive, Black, Desert Tan & Camo versions include a reinforced foot, strong enough to sleep with your boots on!
- Temperature Rating: Comfort: -10°c, Extreme: -15°c
- Compact pack size: 25x23cm (fully compressed)
- Weight: 2000g including compression stuff sack
- Compression stuff sack included for compact carrying
- Reinforced foot – so strong you can even sleep with your boots on!
- Full length two-way, anti-snag zip (left hand and right hand versions available)
- Enjoy greater comfort by adding the Snugpak Expanda Panel to make a wider sleeping bag. (expander available separately, see below)
- Made in the UK. Support UK manufacturing and enjoy superior British quality
- Snugfit Hood The quilted top of the bag is tailored, pleated, and fitted with a drawcord so it pulls into shape, rather like a jacket hood
- Anti-snag Zip with full length baffle To prevent the 2-way zip from snagging either the zip baffle or the bag edges, an "anti-snag strip" of webbing is sewn in behind the zip. The full length baffle prevents heat from escaping through the zip area
- Extra Length Available. This sleeping bag can be made extra long, so if you’re tall, enjoy a comfortable night’s sleep without having to bend your legs!
- Liner Fastening - the loose liner of Softie insulation stays in place, ensuring maximum comfort, and an undisturbed night’s sleep
- Hanging tabs allow easy airing and drying
- Zip Together Buy a left and a right hand to make a double (please check when ordering)
Paratex Steelplate is used on the cream of Snugpak's products giving a great balance between aesthetics and performance. Paratex Steelplate is lightweight, tough, highly breathable, high wicking, windproof & water repellent.
Paratex light is lightweight, highly windproof, water repellent fabrics, exceptionally breathable and able to wick moisture away from source.
Randomised fine filament fibres create extra voids and loft to trap more warm air, whilst keeping the same weight as a standard insulation.