MITCH Ballistic Helmet
The Modular Integrated Communications Helmet (MICH). The MICH helmet is the primary combat helmet used by the US Army. It was designed to replace the PASGT, it is lighter and compact with a higher cut trim at the back and sides. The front peak has been removed to allow for better fields of vision, situational awareness and hearing, including improved interface with communications equipment and helmet mounted night vision goggles (NVG's). The para-aramid construction provides the wearer with a lightweight, robust protection from ballistic and fragmentation projectiles and other low energy threats.
- NIJ Level IIIA ballistic protection
- Impact protection to BS EN-397
- Improved interface with goggles, sighting systems and communications equipment
- Able to withstand extreme temperatures
- Crown pad for increased blunt force trauma protection
- Available in four sizes.
- Weight reduction on the previous helmet model the PASGT
- Improved 4-point Retention and Pad Suspension system
Helmets are provided with fully adjustable harnesses for individual tailoring. The helmet shell is available in four sizes. For the best fit, measure the largest circumference of your head, typically just behind the tops of your ears.
- Accessory rails
- Lightweight attachment shroud