The MARCH Mini-MAS (March Applied System) Pouch is a small Buddy-Aid pouch which allows for full customisation of your content configuration to suit your needs. Available in Red, Black and Grey.
The MOLLE belt allows for mounted functions and means the pouch itself can be secured whilst in carriage with easy access and a simple process to remove.
The pouch itself is opened by "Burst-Zip" which is a key function in all MAS pouches and packs. This simple rip to open process simplifies access to the internal compartments thus reducing time taken to reach contents.
The internal compartments are organised following the MARCH system of care to allow for improved guidance under duress / replenishment.
The MARCH Mini-MAS pouch is designed to hold example equipment as pictured although not included with the pouch**.
- Smaller version of the MAS pouch
- Enhances the capability beyond the IMAS
- Burst Zip configuration and panelised sections
- Guides assessment and care application
- Easily stowed within operational kit options
- H- 120mm D- 90mm W- 280mm