Micro / Pocket BVM™
The Pocket BVM™ is one of the most compact, easy-to-use bag valve mask’s (BVM) available on the market today. It provides ventilation to support patients who are not breathing or who are in respiratory distress. Its unique collapsible design is quick-to-deploy and easy-to-operate. When packaged, The Pocket BVM™ is the smallest, fully functional BVM on the market. It is a solid, well-protected emergency kit device that can potentially maximize limited storage space by up to 75%.
When opened, The Pocket BVM™ is a silicon-based resuscitator designed to provide effective ventilation or breathing assistance. It’s simple and safe construction makes it desirable for use in emergency situations and can replace any standard BVM by maintaining all the standard working factors and functional operation possibilities.
Micro BVM™ silicone resuscitators uses safe and user-friendly materials so the construction helps to ensure easy and fault-free assembly. All connections and materials conform to industry safety standards. The ergonomic, lightweight design of Micro BVM™ is made for optimal end-user handling. The resuscitator has a special textured surface to ensure a comfortable and firm grip, allowing for effective ventilation for extended periods all whilst reducing hand-fatigue.
- Includes bag, mask, patient valve, reservoir bag
- Includes 6' 6" oxygen tube
- Available with black casing or olive-green colored casing
- Pocket size and easy to store
- Single use eliminates cross contamination
- Requires minimum pressure for compression and quickly recovers shape
- Quick to deploy
- Textured grip to prevent slippage
- Gas inlet tube 15mm length x 6mm O.D.
- Patient connector: outside - 22mm male, inside
- 15mm female
- Expiratory connector (for PEEP valve attachment): 30mm male