Tactical - Casualty Response Kit
NAR-4™ Chest Pouch
The auxiliary NAR-4™ companion streamlined to provide Tactical Healthcare Professionals with rapid access to critical basic & advanced equipment on their chest. The container is constructed of 500D CORDURA® Solution-Dyed Nylon with Near Infrared Signature Reduction, Ghillie-Tex IR signature reduction hardware and a silent, self repairing nylon zipper with 550 pull cords. The kit is designed to be secured to the front of the body armor using a MOLLE-style attachment system.
- Configurable based on individual skill set and requirements
- Rapid access and organization is enhanced by elastic storage loops that keep items in place until needed
- 500D CORDURA® Solution-Dyed Nylon with built in Near Infrared Signature Reduction
- Sand and water resistant zippers with silent pulls
- PALS/MOLLE-style attachment system
- Ambidextrous Trauma Shear configuration
- 1 x Bag (CCRK® - NAR-4™ Chest Pouch)
- 2 x C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®)
- 2 x T3 Emergency Care Bandage 4"
- 2 x ChitoGauze® XR Pro
- 1 x Russell Chest Seal®
- 2 x Responder Gauze (Z-Folded)
- 2 x Nitrile Glove Kit, Lg
- 1 x Black Permanent Sharpie® Marker
- 2 x Nasopharyngeal Airway Size 6 with Lubricant
- 1 x Transpore Tape (3m)
- 2 x Guedel Airway Size 3/4
- Cased Closed: L 7.75 in. x W 9.75 in. x 4.5 in.