Individual First Aid Kit - IFAK
The IFAK comes with essential life saving equipment to enable the first responder to provide immediate care at the point of injury, addressing penetrating, blast and other traumatic injuries.
The 5.11® UCR IFAK Pouch is a compact, versatile individual first aid kit that has a MOLLE – system enabling connectors to attach to body armor, belt or daysack. The pouch features a drop-down zippered compartment with a light-colored interior for easy equipment identification, and bungee tie-downs for added stability. A quick pull-tab easily opens the pouch to reveal the kit with just one hand.
- Contains the essential equipment needed for self-help, buddy-buddy aid to address the leading causes of potentially preventable death in a hostile environment
- Can connect to the body armour or to a daypack
- Quick Pull Tab easily open kit with just one hand
- Packaged: H7"x 5"L x 3"W
- Durable all-weather N1050D nylon
- 1 x C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®) Black
- 1 x 4 in. Flat ETD
- 1 x Celox™ Z-Fold Gauze or ChitoGauze® XR PRO
- 1 x Russell® Chest Seal
- 2 x Nitrile Trauma Gloves, lg.
- 2 x Opti Lube 5g Sachet
- 1 x Rebreath Face Shield
- 1 x Nasopharyngeal Airway (NPA)
- 1 x Trauma Shears