The Frontline carrier was designed specifically for media and other personnel operating in high threat environments. Providing comprehensive protection against ballistic, stab and fragmentation threats. It is an overt design which provides the wearer with added protection across a large area of the body, encompassing the torso, neck, shoulders and groin area. The collar is designed to fold down when not required and the groin protector is removable.
The Frontline Carrier is available in male & female versions. The carrier is manufactured from durable texturised nylon fabric with an inner face of spacer fabric which promotes ventilation,the active internal sweat management system actively reduces core temperature by allowing air to flow through the structure and remove moisture.
The carrier is adjustable at the shoulders and sides and can be removed quickly & easily if required. As standard the carrier has a two pockets located on the front and back to allow for optional hard armour insert upgrades.
- NIJ Level IIIA protection
- Comprehensive protection - ballistic, stab and fragmentation protection
- Ergonomically designed for enhanced comfort
- Made in the UK
- Adjustable shoulders and waist for tailored fit
- Active 3D mesh ventilation sweat management system
- Hard Armour insert pockets
- Made using military grade fabrics
- Waterproof and removable soft armour panels
- Advanced high tensile Velcro closures.