Emergency Care Bandage
The T3 Bandage provides a multifunctional solution to a wide range of injuries in a compact package. While facilitating the treatment of conventional wounds, abdominal and large wounds, amputations, entrance/exit wounds and more, the bandage allows cleaning, packing, coverage and compression of single and multiple wounds.
This all-in-one bandage reduces the amount of equipment military personnel carry and is suitable for first aid combat emergency kits. The bandage is easily applied by untrained personnel and makes an ideal personal eld dressing for every soldier.
The T3 Bandage features an fully expandable and detachable large sterile dressing pad, and elasticised cloth leader, an easy to use closure bar and an extractable gauze for cleaning/packaging and secondary wound dressing.
MULTI BANDAGE FEATURES
- Multi-functional bandage for various wounds
- Expandable sterile pad – effective dressing for severe wounds, burns and amputations
- Detachable sterile pad – effective dressing for entry/exit wounds and multiple wound locations
- Folded gauze for cleaning/packing and dressing
- Compact, lightweight, waterproof, vacuum sealed packaging
- Sterile, long shelf life up to 8 years expiry, integral pressure applicator exerts immediate direct pressure on wound
- Built-in closure bar, no pins, no clips, no tape, no hook-and-loop, no knots
- Non-adherent pad eliminates removal pain and wound re-opening
- Compact and durable packaging
- Type: T3
- Description: 4" Customisable bandage with expendable pad and extractable gauze
- Elastic Bandage Size: 370cm+- 20cm length (when stretched) x 10cm width
- Pad Size: 10cm width x 18cm length
- Gauze Size. 75cm x 10cm width un-stretch
- Bag Size. 12.5cm width x 24cm length
- Part No. 105595000