C-4 NIJ Level IV Ceramic hard armour insert
This product is only available upon request. Contact us for a quote.
C-4 NIJ level IV (4) is manufactured from a hybrid ceramic hard armour insert designed to work in-conjunction-with our NIJ level IIIA or UK HG2 soft armour products.
Used by personnel from a wide spectrum of sectors that include law enforcement, military, maritime, security, media and corporate travellers. Customers choose our ceramic hard armour inserts because they are a cost effective, provide a high level of protection that has been proven and tested in the field for many years.
Manufactured in the UK, and independently tested, the C-4 hard armour insert, demonstrates its superior stopping power against armour piercing (AP) ammunition as well as rounds from both NIJ level III and NIJ level IV test standards at just 15 metres.
- 7.62x51mm NATO Ball @ 847 m/s
- 7.62x54R Steel Core @ 860m/s
- 7.62x39mm AK47 API @ 740 m/s
- 5.56x45mm SS109 @ 960 m/s
- .30 Calibre M2 AP @ 878 m/s
- Designed for superior performance
- NIJ Level IV protection when used with NIJ level IIIA soft armour
- Shooter cut corners for reduced interference
- Ergonomically designed for fit and comfort
- Ballistic nylon coating
- Multi-hit capabilities
- No sharp or pointed edges
- Made in the UK
- Moisture and oil resistant
- Temperature resistant
- Easy clean design
- Size 250 x 300 mm
- Area 0.075 m2
- Weight 2.8kg